Friday 10 December 2010

The Rough Wait

Sat in the nice comfy chair in the living room, cuddled up warm in a blanket, curled up with a good book, I look to the window.  The storm that's been raging for most of the afternoon lashes against the windows of my parent's house.  My Mum is out shopping, my Dad should have been home from work by now, and I hear a ringing at the door.  The thought of him returning puts a smile on my face, and I jump up to let him in.  The door swings back to reveal an unexpected pleasure: 5 of my Dad's friends stand on the step, and I invite them inside, out of the cold.  What else could I have done?  It's a fair journey for them to the next place of shelter.

I turn to lead them back into the living room, and feel eyes travelling down my back, towards my eighteen-year-old rear.  The eyes take in my slender frame; my trim waist, developed hips, and my thighs that fill the jeans I'm wearing, all framed by my soft, milky-white skin... but is that just one pair of eyes??  It's not important, I decide, and wait until the men are sat down to offer them a drink as they talk amongst themselves. "Beer", is the slightly uninterested reply.

Feeling the eyes again, I come back in with 5 beers, lay them on the table.  "What's the matter, boy, you don't drink beer??"  The man who talks for the group is James.  He's a tall, well-built man wearing leather boots and a brown belt on his jeans.  He looked rather fetching in his big coat and hat, and I feel his image subtley creeping in the direction of my wank-bank.  I look back up at him.

"I drink beer occasionally, but it's not my favourite drink."  There's an implied sneer around the room.  James stands from the seat next to me in a light-hearted confrontation.

"Perhaps you are a gay-boy after all.  What d'ya say boy?  Do you like cock?"  I look down at his feet feeling overpowered by his large frame and disapproving voice.

"Yes sir", I reply, my face flushing red at the admission to the interested group.  The thought of a firm young glans passing through my lips is passed around the men with even more interest, and I begin to feel the mood change from tedium to mild excitement.

"Do you know what we do to your kind around here, boy??"  James asks.  Still looking at his boots, I reply.

"No I don't, Sir."

He grabs me by my hair and pulls me up onto my knees where I rest in front of him, unsure what to do now.  I open my mouth, a little afraid to speak, and plead to him.

"But... my Dad will be home from work any minute... Please!?"  There's another sneer echoing around the room at my plea, and a voice answers from the side.

"Your Dad's stuck in this storm, looks like.  He won't be home for at least another hour."  Damn.  He's right.  Just then, I begin to look upwards, puzzled, and feel a line of material press over my eyes, and then tighten as the two ends meet behind my head.  They're tied tighter, and I want to plead out again helplessly, but I can't catch my voice.  And then it happens, I begin to get turned on by a familiar smell that I've been in the presence of many times before.  Dick.  A hand presses against the back of my head and moves my face forwards.  I open my mouth and feel the head of James' cock slip inside, already nearly erect.  It begins to throb almost instantly inside my mouth, and I waste little time before starting to milk it of its juicy seed.

"Ooh, he's a good boy, this one!!"  James' voice acclaims, to agreeing replys.  I lay my hands on his hips, and slide them down, grabbing hold of his belt for support.  He stands there, supporting me and providing me with a nice, big, cut cock to suck on that stays firm and feels great in my mouth, tasting sexy and slipping back and forth over my tongue.  "That's right, don't be afraid of it", he says.  As I suck, I feel two hands take my head from an angle and pull me sideways, guiding me towards something else.  I let James' cock fall from my mouth as though parting from a lover, and let the mysterious hands guide me.  I open my mouth, turning my knees to join my face, and a different cock slides inside, parting my lips from each other.  I suck on this one just as eagerly as the first, wanting a treat that I rarely get from such a well-matured man, and imagine the pleasure I'll get from dispatching it into my body.  As I'm getting intimately aquainted to this man's most prized possession, another man seems eager to introduce me to his.  My head is turned again, and my knees follow.  The cock slips into my mouth with a feeling I'm becoming familiar with.  My lips feel extra sensitive while I can't see, and I'm greatly turned on by the feeling of a cock stimulating them.  They flush red, as filled with blood as the magnificent specimen that now rests in my mouth, and I suck on it, three different cock tastes still linger underneath my lips, and I imagine what this scene looks like from the outside: 5 men stood around with a willing little mouth to play with, tossing him from-cock-to-cock at will.

As I'm sucking the final cock, there's a soft moan, and a voice of agreement "You were right man, he definitely loves the cock!!" There's a ripple of laughter while I suck on the member that I've got trapped inside my mouth, my head sliding back and forth over its shaft pleasuring it.  I reach up looking for something to hold onto, and find his jean pockets,  I hook my fingers inside them and begin sucking firmer and firmer, quicker and quicker, turning up the pace I've been lavishing onto this man's sexy cock. I can feel his pleasure at my sucking, and it feels like he wants to cum.  His voice gives him away, and he pulls his cock out of my mouth.  "I'm going to put some sperm on your face, boy" he says.  I tell him I want it on my tongue, and plead for him to feed me.  He obliges, and his warm, gooey treat lands on my tongue in batches.  It's more of a flooding than a spurting, his cum flowing into my waiting mouth.  When he's stopped rubbing his cock, I take it back in my mouth and suck on it firmly, drawing out the last drops, and swallow down his tasty present to me.  Before the other men can act, I'm back on my knees at James' feet, and I tell him he's next!  It isn't long befoer he cums too, but he tells me... "I'm cumming boy", and I let him.  I keep sucking firmly and his thick man-sauce adds its flavour to the tasty concoction that stimulates my mouth.  I thank him and swallow this one as well.  While it's still working its way into my tummy I turn to the next member and begin sucking, my hands on the back of his thighs.  I feel something press against my cheek, something wet and tipped with a drop of lubricant.  I smile and continue with my task with a passion.  Now that I have been given a taste for sperm, I want as much as I can get.  A similar feeling begins on my other cheek, and sperm flows from the three cocks simultaneously, one erupts inside my mouth like a true gentleman, the other two splash against my face.

Finishing their beers, there's a continuing mood of agreement in the air.  "You're such a good slut, we'll hope for more storms like this one!!"  There's another ripple of laughter, and I'm left alone in my living room: my eyes tied and sperm covering my face.  The thought of my Dad seeing me like this enters my mind, and I rush towards the bathroom to clean myself off...

No comments:

Post a Comment